Thursday, June 14, 2012

nike air max shoes two drum edges edge looked Xiu Xiu

She quickly glanced Xiu Xiu a, eyes, depression, facial expressions,nike air max shoes, feeling very depressed. Xiu Xiu being looked embarrassed, and the back of the car to her ...
She was silent a long time, with the chances and asked: Entered the room to sit down. Huihui everything seems to understand, but she can not believe that is another story, courage, but the tone has changed:
At the urging of the big sister, Xiu Xiu hesitant to say a flashback: this spring, to help Sister kinds of finished Tian, ​​to the township government to her husband wash the quilt, cotton is just a name, is under the guise of fact to the brother-in-law Wu for a week feet ......
6 the Huihui teeth, two drum edges edge looked Xiu Xiu, an unblinking ... shut the door, put the lights out, the Huihui sitting beside the bed, command Xiu Xiu kneeling in front, pressed the last abortion situation:
The couple's first child is the surname Lu, secondary school students took place in the town to watch movies, and read have been in the hostel, I bought a ticket,cheap stitched nba jerseys, he would not let me live in hostels, said first quarters sit came to his quarters, as if seen, he learned to take liberties with the Geng Changxiu the action of the county party secretary in the movie. me a few times out of his door ... you want to, I have a man of great strength, and that young blood desperate man? did not dare to shout and he vowed to marry me must, otherwise, let me against him ... I am struggling, strength exhausted, clothes torn, finally ...... in recent years, he was my cold, and I am not afraid of his change of heart, I guarantee he wrote, I can sue him unless he did not want to be done in the supply and marketing cooperatives, I can Renxia to this feeling now ... I hate her husband, and I hate Xiao Bin I hate what ......
Xiu Xiu neatly kneeling on his older sister's bed, his hands holding the knees, burst into tears:
The Huihui jumped out of bed and severely slapped Xiu Xiu a slap in the face slap on the wet ...
Xiu Xiu out a hand over his gradually swelling soak up half of the face, head droop lower, about to hit the foot of the bed. After a while, Xiu Xiu see Sister sat at the edge of the bed, asthma uniform thinking, and slowly stopped sobbing, it seems that under the maximum final determination:
in mind ... things out, can not be recovered ... my fate lies in your hands, save my only you, the upper body has been six months ... Xiu Xiu raised his head to look at the big sister, big sister a

No comments:

Post a Comment