Saturday, June 30, 2012

oakley womens sunglasses no beauty

The two men embrace. But the truth is ruthless,oakley half jacket sunglasses, cold voice came from the headphones: what tasks, and not to be taken into account, kill all enemy, but also the use of explosives to be reimbursed out all the trucks, and then climb up the helicopter to fly at high altitude, deep-fried heaven all can see the target, then back to the camp , I found that revenge is futile, and the body of comrade in arms always remain in the positions, and even take away the chance of their remains. I can only tears to fly back to the starting point, the time of the plane almost ventured near the still where the stick to their posts on the 4th of soldiers to remain in the starting point, how do I explain it to him! For me, the two companions never come back. Just now, I refused their chewing gum,oakley womens sunglasses, have just discussed when to withdraw on the 4th lookout, Today, I am the only one to come back to recall the lookout, I know that on the 4th will not blame me, I now let him go cellular he stabbed a horse will not hesitate, however, including the heart, I can forgive myself? On the 2nd and the 3rd's death can not avoid it? In the future, on the 4th faithfully execute the command, will not be tonight but bring a sad tragic mood? The good man was killed in battle, but the heart should be no regrets, as a commander, even if unavoidable casualties, can not allow their subordinates felt better some?
I went back to the military academy to learn the skills of the command of the infantry squad, try each task to afford the most difficult mission, my soldiers to do the work of some cover, God! If killed in battle, let I pledge to go to go die! Did you know? The flash point is the life, whenever I take up the heaviest burden, my soldiers are always eager to assist me, cover me. I no longer carrying a sniper rifle and carrying a rocket launcher, with everyone starting with return Join us in grief for fallen comrades, but not always with cheering for the victory. The soldiers always respectful to me, unsmiling, this serious and inspired me to remind my shoulder the burden of heavy responsibility. In this way, I took my team, with a gradual increase of confidence gradually alienated the curriculum of the Military Academy, began fought in the battlefield, but also move closer to the end of this local war.
That the war is over! Was supposed to helicopters, to catch crashed the sports car of his comrades, we walked four times in the passage of life came to the little bar, my heart is always somewhat unwilling. No medal, no beauty, there is no warm welcome by the Arc de Triomphe. There are only a few surviving comrades in arms, sitting in a shabby and Sanlitun can not be compared to the bar, listening to the radio without vagueness reported, our blood and sacrifice hastily described as a simple flat The rebel action. However, the army is the case, will get off the ground a thousand marrow Moreover, the war did not open the I remember a school for the blind there is a self-defense veterans, often because of the morning wash, eyes out in the sink and draw a lot of laughter. Now, I seem to see that soldier's bleeding

No comments:

Post a Comment